Find a job that's a great fit for your career, for emerging planners and seasoned professionals alike. Job postings are accessible to everyone, even if you're not a member.
Post a Job
OAPA offers employers the ability to publicize job opportunities to our nearly 1,000 members on our website and in our biweekly e-mail newsletters. It's easy and effective!
Pricing & Details
OAPA publicizes all jobs related to planning or planning specialties. Ads run for four weeks on our website and are automatically included in our newsletters sent to all members.
- Jobs based in Oregon: $50
- Jobs based outside Oregon: $75
- Intern and student positions: Free
Payment can be made via credit card, or an invoice can be sent. Positions posted for internships should be temporary jobs oriented toward students for which prior experience is unnecessary.
Ad Tips & Tricks
- Keep your ad short to make it easily readable on a computer screen.
- Include the position title, salary (if appropriate for you), position description, education, and experience requirements. Also: a contact name, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address (if available), and a deadline for applications, if you have one.
- Limit your use of abbreviations to commonly understood professional terms. Enter complete information in the job description field.