Grants Manager, Housing & Community Development
City of Medford, Oregon
Medford, OR United States
The City of Medford is Hiring!!
This position is open until filled; for first consideration, apply by Sunday, May 21st.
Are you a dynamic professional experienced in affordable housing and community development? This unique opportunity allows you to make a meaningful impact by addressing critical housing and community development needs. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a supportive work environment, and the chance to effect positive change in the community in return for your expertise and dedication. If you enjoy collaborative work with local organizations and possess the necessary skills and experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Apply online: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/medfordor/jobs/4040334/grants-manager-housing-community-development
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Graduation from high school or GED.
- Three (3) years of combined experience in housing, community development and/or planning and a minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in public administration, business administration, planning, economics or related field, or other specific area of study as deemed applicable may substitute for two (2) years of experience.
- Bilingual, Spanish
- Knowledge of the Davis-Bacon Act
- Knowledge of BOLI prevailing wage regulations and requirements
- Knowledge of HUD Housing and Community Planning and Development programs
- Experience with real estate transactions and documentation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Flexible schedule may available after first the six months of employment:
See our website to apply and see the incredible total compensation package! https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/medfordor/jobs/4040334/grants-manager-housing-community-development